GRANDIS has been dedicated to the development and production of luxury garment manufacturing for over 20 years.
Founded in 1993 with 63 employees, today Grandis is composed of a network of 9 workshops and has 500 employees.
Seven of its seven workshop sites specialise in the production of tailored garments and two of its workshop sites specialise in dressmaking.
With these sites located in close proximity, our workshops have developed a strong reactivity to respond to fluctuations in raw materials and adapt perfectly to the demands of each Collection.
Furthermore, to reinforce our production potential and capacity to fulfil specific demands, we have enlarged our network to include 15 external subcontractors located in France and Europe.
Over the years, Grandis has enhanced its range of services to encompass all the phases in luxury garment manufacturing from start to finish.
- OUR DEVELOPMENT AND PATTERNS DEPARTMENT is composed of 20 permanent employees and craftsmen who work in close collaboration with designers to accompany them through each phase of the creation of toiles, patterns, pattern grading, and technical records./li>
- OUR EXCLUSIVE MODEL WORKSHOP is dedicated to the development and creation of toiles, prototypes, collection reproductions, original pieces, press models and made-to-measure.
- OUR CUSTOMER SERVICES DEPARTMENT oversees all of the following services
- Purchase, Inspection and Storage of Raw Materials
- Quality Control
- Merchandising Logistics of Luxury Goods: reception, inventory, packing and shipping to platforms and/or stores located in any destination in the world.